Tuesday 10 March 2015

My first review for The Little Book of Tough Love is on Amazon.com!!!

And it is a doozy. Thank you so much to Johnny Rivers (author of a fantastic book on The Mediterranean Diet with some fab recipes!) for such lovely words.

"Get this book if you want to be successful

Customer rating 5.0/5.0
March 10, 2015 By Johnny Rivers
Amazon Verified Purchase

I really enjoyed reading this book. I am a big self-help reader and have read a ton of books on the topic, but this book really impressed me. It has everything one could need in order to become successful. I have tried many expensive programs and I can say that this book contains that and more. It clearly explains everything needed in order to achieve success and gives plenty of exercises to get started and keep on track. If you are looking for a good self help book, this one has everything you need. Apply information in this book and it will do wonders."

No comments:

Post a Comment