Monday 21 July 2014

Spotlight On........ Skin!!

Spotlight On....... Skin!!!

This weeks spotlight will be falling on probably the least looked after organ in our body - the skin.

But I hear you cry 'I cleanse, tone, moisturise. I buy ridiculously expensive lotions and potions for it.' But do you know what is in those lotions and potions? Would you consider eating the ingredients of your cosmetics (this may seem a little extreme I hear you gasping)? Do you consider where those imgredients come from and what effects they may have once absorbed into your system?

This week I hope to explain how important the skin is, how it works, how what we put on it affects us inside, and how best to take care of it. Hope you will find it interesting ☺

http://loveyoulovelifelivelife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/4-steps-to-healthy-glowing-skin.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment